For Feed Equipment and Crushers, select on the worksheet, then right click on the equipment and select Adjust Setup,
For Specifications select Database from the main menu and select View/Edit Specifications
- Create new Gradation (or Specification)
- Export to Excel to see format required
- Make Changes, select data and copy in Excel
- Paste from Excel into New gradation/Specification
- Gradations and specifications can also be changed in AggFlow by using the sliders or entering the percent in the white boxes beside the sliders
- Either the size or label column in Excel is needed to copy and paste the gradation into Excel. You can delete or hide the label column.
- Column headings are not required to paste from Excel.
- Paste from Excel also accepts text. You can paste from a word document (tab spacing) or text file as long as the data is formatted correctly.
- If the workbook does not open, you can open a blank workbook and use the Excel paste function, the gradations will be on the clipboard.
- As long as the table is set up correct, you can copy paste from Excel directly.
- Use the Store Data tab to add the gradation to your personal database for use in new worksheets, if you say no to all, it will delete the gradation/specification
- Under Database, Use the View Screen Size Conversion Table to see the available labels for mesh sizes for the user preference selected.
Feed Equipment and Crusher Gradations:
- Select a close gradation then click on Create New
- Copy from excel the size (or label) and % columns
- Use Paste from Excel to enter the gradation in AggFlow, the new gradation is shown and select ‘Yes’.
- For Feed, remember to change the Feed Name, and the density as required.
- For Crushers, make sure to change the settings and Rock Type, use Add New Rock Type if needed
- Save the new gradation, it will then be available to use
- Use Add Group to add a new Specification Group, later you can copy the specification to your new group, the group will be at the bottom of the list when it is created.
- Pick any specification before using Export Specification to Excel
- Set up the new specification and copy the Label, %Pas. min and %Pas. max columns, you can hide the Size column.
- In AggFlow click on Create New Specification to set up a specification and Paste from Excel
- Make sure to rename your specification before using Save Specification
- Specifications will be pasted into the selected group, it can then be moved to another group.